JOB TITLE: CUSTOMER CARE MANAGER
IMMEDIATE MANAGER: Brand Manager
DIRECT REPORTS: 3 Customer Care Specialist
LOCATION: National (Cz/Sk based in Prague)
Schedule: Full Time
Purpose of this job (or Department Overview)
Represents first point of contact for MANA and makes sure, that the customers of MANA are being satisfied. The aim is to provide excellent customer service through best knowledge of MANA products and policies inside out and to promote this idea throughout the organisation. The most important role is proactively look for a insights collected through the stream, propose analyses based improvements and lead & motivate a team members to ensure they're giving the best customer service possible.
- Building genuine connections and provide accurate and helpful information to support customers very professional and “courteously” way by telephone, email, chat, letter, social media and face-to-face.
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents while anticipating customer needs and offering solutions.
- Managing existing logistics providers and fulfilling centers for issues related to the deliveries and look for new solutions, if existing parties does not work
- Monitor, report and in alignment with Brand Manager manage tonality of all content appearing in social platforms (www.facebook.com, www.instagram.com, www.reddit.com and others),
- Damaged Goods Management (through issuing refunds or compensation)
- Delivery of Product Samples to Quality Management.
- Handling Free Goods Delivery for sponsoring events, ambassadors and office purposes.
- Coordinates the request from Customers in alignment with Quality Management and/ or Operation Manager including continuously updated “FaQ document”.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Analysing statistics to determine the level of customer service is providing and measure customer satisfaction related KPIs.
- Leading and supervising a team of customer service staff including recruitment, training and appraisals.
- Financial responsibilities
- Have customer service experience.
- Developed problem and analytical solving skills.
- Strong communications skills (verbal and in writing)- Excellent Telephone & chat manner- confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations
- Attention to detail
- Work under pressure, good time management
- Ability to multi task essential
- Proactive, empathetic, patient
- Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards
- ERP Knowledge.
- Motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team of customer service assistants.
Fluent in written and spoken Czech and English, German would be helpful.
Your working hours will vary between 8am- 8pm 7 days a week.
Heaven Labs, the maker of Mana, is a one of the first companies creating food technology that produce healthy, functional foods that are good for the body and the planet earth. In 2014, Founder and CEO Jakub Krejcik developed the first iteration in his kitchen after recognizing the need for a simpler, more efficient food source. Mana uses science and technology to solve the challenges plaguing the current food system and work toward its mission of providing access to quality nutrition to people across the globe. Simply, Mana is the food for a better life.
Heaven Labs believes in managing the Company and the product by never being complacent and staying on the cutting edge of food technology and nutrition. Working at Heaven Labs you'll have a platform to build cool things that positively affect the world with fun and dedicated people. You’ll be able to help grow our small creative team and contribute your ideas to build this exciting brand and change the way people think about food. Heaven Labs is headquartered in Prague, CZ.
- Become a member of the team working for one of the most exciting product innovations in the years and build the brand with greater purpose.
- We operate in Czech, from beautiful and creative office in Prague, but the playground is entire world.
- Competitive salary.
- Consistent and tailor made employee training program.
- Own fitness, yoga and physio in our office.
- Unlimited Mana