JOB TITLE: SENIOR ONLINE MARKETING MANAGER
IMMEDIATE MANAGER: CMO
DIRECT REPORTS: 2
INDIRECT REPORTS: EU on line specialist
LOCATION: National (Cz/Sk based in Prague)
Schedule: Full Time
- Establishing an online strategy for EU markets (focus CZ / SK / UK / DACH)
- Support brand marketing activities in online campaigns
- Planning, implementing, developing and managing online marketing activities
- Responsibility for creating communication for online campaigns, hiring people / team building
- Support for new business development in new markets and their activation
- Allocation of tens of millions of crowns from the marketing budget to individual campaigns across the states
- Using the best online marketing and analytics tool like Exponea
- Reporting automation and reporting for evaluation and optimization of results
- Assistance in developing and managing an annual marketing calendar
- Responsibility for specific e-commerce features, such as e-mail campaigns, paid search engine marketing, customer relationships, or site actions
- Active communication and coordination of marketing activities with media agencies, Media house
- Collaboration with internal and external partners
- Managing social media to create attractive content on social networks
- Prepare databases and segment customers so that communication always comes to the hands of the right people
- Description, updating and improvement of eshop processes
- Responsibility for digital platforms (web, eshop ..)
- Managing regular mailing on a customer database
- Keeping and watching budgets for individual activities
- Maintain and increase site traffic and conversions
- Collaboration on content management and optimization of websites
- Collaboration with employees of individual national branches
- Managing PPC campaigns
- 8+ years of experience in online marketing
- Precise knowledge of web analytics and online marketing channels and tools
- Manage a team of clever marketing specialists
- Fluent communicating in English. More and more work will be done with colleagues abroad
- However, the most important feature is the willingness to learn new things and not to be afraid to communicate and experiment
- A high-quality marketer is aware of the latest online marketing tools and our market
- Fluent in written and spoken Czech and English
In 2014, the Founder and CEO, Jakub Krejcik developed the first version of Mana in his kitchen after recognizing the need for a simpler, more efficient food source. Today, our mission is to offer a tasty meal of a high quality to people not only in their busy moments. Nobody has to skip meals anymore with MANA™. And at the same time, we do our best to produce our products without harming our planet. We believe our planet is our home, and that the way we treat it now will have an impact on what we get from it in the future. As a company, we aim to change the status-quo of food production and quality – from how food is grown, harvested, processed and consumed to how its packaging is recycled. To create a better world, we have to start with ourselves, which is why MANA™ is dedicated to following these values from the concept phase the customer’s doorstep. We are a nature-friendly company that cares. For a better life.
- Become a member of the team working for one of the most exciting product innovations in the years and build the brand with greater purpose.
- We operate in Czech, from beautiful and creative office in Prague, but the playground is entire world.
- Competitive salary.
- Consistent and tailor made employee training program.
- Own fitness, yoga and physio in our office.
- Unlimited Mana